What Happened to the Clip Art

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Club International User Forum: MTFCI General Discussion Forum : What Happened to the Clip Art

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Solak on Friday, June 26, 2009 - 2:36 pm:

I was wondering where I can find the clip art library that used to be on the site?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Williams on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 11:52 pm:

Bob,

The clips arts were not carried forward on to the new site because statistically they were seldom use. In an effort to make the site easier to manage only core services and high demand/high usage elements were carried forward to the new site. If you email me your address, then I'd be glad to throw them on a DVD and mail you a copy. If there's a big enough demand for them, then I put them back on the site.

Mark

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration