Bakersfield swap meet?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Club International User Forum: MTFCI General Discussion Forum : Bakersfield swap meet?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Philpott (M_philpott) on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - 5:54 pm:

Does anyone know the dates of the Bakersfield swap meet this year? My wife told me today that she wanted to go see her mother who just happens to live in Bakersfield, so I said as a good husband "let me check what would be a good time to go".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Furstnow (Russ_frustnow) on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - 6:53 pm:

The swap meet is April 12 and 13, 2013. I hope you can make the meet....it is a good one!

Hope this helps,
Russ Furstnow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Philpott (M_philpott) on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - 8:24 pm:

Thanks for the info Russ. It falls within my wife's time frame so now it just comes down to the car or the truck? And that depends on the price of gas. I can hall more back in the truck. I'll hope to find the rear fenders for my hack that I've been looking for.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration