MTFCI Judging Guidelines (Sixth Edition)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Club International User Forum: MTFCI General Discussion Forum : MTFCI Judging Guidelines (Sixth Edition)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Furstnow on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 2:10 pm:

There has been some discussion on the MTFCA Forum regarding the MTFCI Judging Guidelines. The new, sixth edition of the guidelines are now available for $20 plus $4.95 for priority shipping. The sixth edition is written as a replacement for the "Typical Features by Year" and the "TT-Truck Supplement" found in the fifth edition. A new section on speedster judging is also included. There are a total of 186 pages in this new edition. The section entitled "All the Same, Huh?" remains the same.

If you already have a copy of the fifth edition (in the three ring binder), I suggest purchasing the new sixth edition. You can purchase this new edition from: Russ Furstnow, 3545 W. Kiltie Loop, Flagstaff, AZ 86001-8477 for $24.95.

I hope this clarifies any questions or confusion.

Russ Furstnow, MTFCI Chief Judge

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Furstnow on Friday, March 02, 2012 - 10:46 am:

If you purchased a new, Sixth Edition of the MTFCI Guidelines, all revisions and updates to these guidelines can now be found on the MTFCI website. The revisions and updates can be found by clicking the "Tech Info" button and the "Judging Guidelines" heading.

I stated there would be ommissions and updates, and I want to make corrections to the Guidelines as soon as possible. If you have identified something in the Guidelines that you feel is in error, don't hesitate to contact me. I hope this information helps,

Russ Furstnow
MTFCI Chief Judge

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield, KS on Friday, March 02, 2012 - 7:34 pm:

Russ, do bring copies of the sixth edition to Chickasha. I don't plan to have any cars judged, but when I work on a T I want to know if and when I'm straying off the original path.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Furstnow on Friday, March 02, 2012 - 10:43 pm:

Steve, I'll have some at space ND 10. See you there. Russ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration