Model T Wiring Diagram

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Club International User Forum: MTFCI General Discussion Forum : Model T Wiring Diagram

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Webmaster on Saturday, March 07, 2009 - 3:03 pm:

I thought I'd share this nice Model T wiring diagram that someone did. Unfortunatly, I don't know the source or I would give them credit. I don't believe it's a Ford drawing.

Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Whelan on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 2:28 pm:

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the first year engine, with the wiring in the bell housing for the magneto? and or the hand cranked magneto for starting?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 5:03 pm:

Here you go, this is the diagram for a non-starter Ford, up to 1915.

and here is a diagram for the first magneto powered headlamps and horn Fords, 1915.

There is no wiring in the hogshead (bellhousing) in a Ford, only the leads from the coils which are copper strips soldered to the contact terminal on the coil ring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By MarkG on Friday, February 18, 2011 - 10:09 pm:

The first drawing is just what I needed on Wednesday! :-) The one I had was way too tight to follow the wires.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration