Depot hack wood plans???

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Club International User Forum: MTFCI General Discussion Forum : Depot hack wood plans???
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dominic johnson on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 11:53 pm:

Ive just started my first T project, I will be building a depot hack, Does anyone know where I can get a set of plans?

Kind Regards
Dominic Johnson
Tucson,Az

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dominic johnson on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 11:47 am:

If anyone can send me a photo of the undercarriage, where the body attached to the frame on a depot hack, I would appreciate that. Forgive me since i am starting out from scratch here.

Regards
Dominic Johnson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thunder on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 3:22 pm:

Dominic. About nine months ago, I bought my first Model T. A 1917 Touring. I asked about converting it to a pick up, and OH BOY!!!! Numerous people told me that maybe I should make it into a Depot Hack or a Huckster. They even provided me links to companies that made the kits. But for the life of me, I cant find that info now. Nor can I get the same responses.

Heres a hint though. Let everybody think that you're gonna' cut it up. Then watch all the answers that you get. Then let me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brent 'n 10-uh-c on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 3:59 pm:

If you can "scale", then here (http://model-a-ford.com/depothack.html) is a link to our D/H. IMO there is a lot that one would need to work through just pretending they were a craftsman back in the day building them just like many others were.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jon crane on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 12:18 am:

Dominic
I think I still have a set of drawings over in my barn. Will look in the am and if I do I will make a copy at Kinkos and mail them to you. Address? Also will be in Tucson in late Feb or March and always looking for some car activities. Send me an address or phone number
jon crane rochester michigan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thunder on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 12:48 am:

Jon. Would yuo be willing to provide a set of plans for me too?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dominic johnson on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 11:38 am:

My address is
490 W. Vuelta Friso
Sahuarita, Az 85629

Sahuarita is about 20 mins. South of Tucson,

With Regardsing to "Cutting it up" Believe me, what I am starting out with is by no means an an original,

WHen I brought it home in the back of my truck it looked like I was making a run to the crap metal yard! I made my wife wait to see any of it until I could sort of place it all together to resemble a car! THe great thing is that now that I have put the fenders, running boards and spash guards together, now it really does not look so bad.

I am looking forward to a great project.
-Dominic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thunder on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 9:30 pm:

Jon?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Hall on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 11:27 am:

Hudson Wagonworks is still going, but their web site is not active (lost their server). Jay Cramer's email is: Wagonwork2@aol.com. They sell a nicely detailed set of plans for a York 803 Suburban body for a T Ford. They also sell repro hardware for the same.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Vagasky on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 9:05 pm:

Dom, send me a e-mail, there are several Hacks in Tucson.
Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Garner (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, April 21, 2009 - 3:10 pm:

I have been looking for over a year
for a set up T hack plans!

Does anyone have a set I can get a
copy off of?

Thanks,
Johnny
txoldfart@sbcglobal.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joncrane (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, April 21, 2009 - 5:46 pm:

I can't find my plans. Must have given them to someone else. Try Hudson Wagon Works or whatever their name is these days, up in Iowa. Nice folks that sold plans for a fair price. jon crane

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration